Sunday, June 24, 2012

New Placement

I'm going to Lesotho! Lesotho is the land locked country in the middle of South Africa. My placement will be in a town called Mantsonyane. I will be working in St James Mission Hospital. A group called HOPE Africa as started at program at the hospitial that I will be assisting with. Im not clear on all of the details at this point, but it looks like I will be helping the program get started and established in the community. It is such a relief to finally know where I will be going in August. I am incredibly excited to learn more about what I will be doing and where I will be living for the next year. Thanks to everyone for the kind words and support over the past couple of weeks! Looks like I will have to think of a new name for my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're placement details are piecing themselves back together! See you in less than a week!

    ReplyDelete