Thursday, December 13, 2012

The Website is Up!

Good news everyone, I have finally completed the website for the Diocese of Lesotho! Take a look and tell me what you think. www.lesotho.anglican.org.

If you are one of my college professors, or if you have ever Facebook chatted with me, you are probably aware that I am the greatest at making typos. I just seem to have a knack for it. If you see a typo while reading the site, please email me so that I can change it. Your cooperation will make my life so much easier!

Also, if you're on Facebook, check out the new Diocesan Facebook page here.

I have to send a huge THANK YOU to the guys over at Digital Faith for all their help with making the site. They let me use their software and system for free to design the site. They will also be hosting the site free of charge for the Diocese. I cannot tell you how helpful they have been in the whole process. Digital Faith is a website design company based in Georgia that designs and hosts websites specifically for religious institutions. If you have a group that needs a website built, make sure to talk with these guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment